In a statement released via its official Twitter page on Monday, the scheme said the portal for registration will be open from March 4 to March 19. NYSC also provided guidelines to assist prospective corps members with the registration process on the portal.
Some of the guidelines provided for prospective corp members include
- If you are registering for the first time, click on “Mobilization Batch A, 2019”
- If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration or Submit, do not create a new account instead click on “Login Here” to continue your registration with your previous Username and Password.
- The Revalidation link is only for those mobilized in 2018 Batch “C” and previous Batches but did not go to the Orientation Camp.
- Do not thumbprint by proxy.
- Apply for Name Correction on your dashboard.
- Make sure the passport photograph uploaded is very clear.
- Do not forget the Username and Password used during your Online Registration
- Cross- check your records before submission to avoid wrong details.
The scheme conducted passing out ceremony for 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II corps members on Thursday, December 13, 2018.
The exercise, which runs for 12 months, deploys Nigerian youths who graduate before 30 across the federation for compulsory one-year service.